Date:      Fri, 25 Mar 2011 23:10:31 +0200
From:      Kostik Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
To:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   ati 6.14.1 kills X server

--pxhE2dXFMP5GkFNh

Hi,
on my machine, with Radeon HD 4350, latest ati driver 6.14.1 does not work.
X server seems to start, even allowing the connection from window
manager and several clients from .xinit, but dies in a second. It even
does not draw the whole screen. The revert to 6.14.0_1
bring the machine to life.

When server dies, the screen stays in the graphics mode, frozen.
I can blindly type in the shell prompt.

Sorry, no logs right now. This is semi-obviously upstream bug.
I am mostly asking about anybody else having problems with 6.14.1
right now.

--pxhE2dXFMP5GkFNh

--pxhE2dXFMP5GkFNh--