Date:      Sun, 15 May 2011 09:30:35 -0500
From:      ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   skype - microphone

H!

I was stupid and update Skype to version 2.1.0.81and it is unusible now. And
what is the other problem I don't have previous version which worked.

What is a problem:
my system is FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE #0, KDE 4.6.2.

Skype start, I have a sound, I hear ringing if someone call me, I can call but
nobody hear me. Microphone was o.k. on the version 2.0 but now doesn't work. I
have the same settings as before but nothing.
Nothing is wrong with microphone because sound editor Audacity works and level
of mic are okay too.

I "play" with /compat/etc/alsa/pcm.conf but nothing.

Thanks in advance.

Mitja
--------
http://jpgmag.com/people/lumiwa