Date:      25 May 2011 19:52:02 -0000
From:      gtodd@iciti.ca
To:        chromium@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Any attempt to print with chromium causes sigsev

Hi, I think this is a well known bug? Should I file a PR on
the port?

The main chromium development platform seems to be Windows (and
some Linux) where the bug does not manifest. Upstream they'd like
bug reports with backtraces and patches! I am attempting to build
a debug version of trunk to see if this has been resolved and get
a meaningful trace on the crash with our latest version.

These are non-trivial operations at this site ;-)

Since this seems difficult to patch/fix for FreeBSD should the crash
be mentioned in UPDATING or pkg-message?

Regards,

GRT