Date:      Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:05:48 -0500
From:      "Gene" <fbsd@brightstar.bomgardner.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ia64 kernel conf error BRIDGE - Addtional problems

In reference to the message " 	ia64 kernel conf error BRIDGE" I simply
deleted the option. Also had to delete option IPSEC_ESP.

Compile proceeded normally until I got:

xform_ipcomp.o(.text+0xe3c): In function
`ipcomp_output':
/usr/src/sys/netipsec/xform_ipcomp.c:448: undefined reference to
`crypto_dispatch'

Is there also a problem with option IPSEC? Maybe I should just grab the
GENERIC config and start over. Problem is - I'm not sure what changes I made.