Date:      Tue, 3 Jan 2012 17:07:17 +0100
From:      Olivier Houchard <mlfbsd@ci0.org>
To:        Aleksander Dutkowski <adutkowski@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: porting freebsd to at91sam9g45 ( SBC6045 board)

On Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 04:00:28PM +0100, Aleksander Dutkowski wrote:
> > I'm not sure u-boot works that way, I think you should either use
> > "bootelf 0x20000000", or load kernel.bin, instead of just kernel, and
> > just "go 0x20000000".
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Olivier
>
> I sent kernel.bin via tftp but the effect is the same.
> Maybe I will be able to borrow J-TAG, so I could check, when it fails.

Hmm, I don't know the SAM9G45, but reading the linux stuff, the UART code
should be the same, maybe the way to retrieve the amount of memory changed,
and at91_ramsize() is wrong for your CPU, you can test it quickly by
hardcoding the ram size in at91_ramsize(), or maybe there's some new stuff to
enable the DBGU port ?

Regards,

Olivier