Date:      Fri, 29 Jun 2012 21:54:59 +0200
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        Harald Weis <hawei@free.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: video buffer location

On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:13:27 +0200, Harald Weis wrote:
> In contrast to firefox,
> there is no decent video download helper for opera.

Oh, there _is_, even though it's not integrated in Opera. :-)

For YouTube, check out the port "youtube-dl". For most of everything
else,  see http://github.com/monsieurvideo/get-flash-videos for
details.

> HOWTO find the video buffer location if it is not /tmp ?

I would assume there's some temporary storage either in ~/.opera
or ~/.macromedia (for the "Flash" plugin).

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany