Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2012 18:07:14 -0500
From:      ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>
To:        gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   firefox-14.0.1,1

--Boundary-00=_i2cEQlC2gNRefPs

Dear Sir,

On my FreeBSD 9.0 Release I have a proble to build Firefox 14.0.1_1:
configure: error: You must specify a default toolkit (perhaps cairo-gtk2).
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to gecko@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/mozilla-release/config.log" including the output
of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea to provide
an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. an `ls
/var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/firefox.
*** Error code 1