Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2012 07:06:55 +0100
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        Hooman Oroojeni <oroojeny@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Freebsd 9 Startx

On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 01:28:13 +0000, Hooman Oroojeni wrote:
> Dear All,
> I would like to use GUI in Freebsd 9, but I face with following error.
> Any idea to help is appreciated.

You need to show the error message for diagnostics and
suggestions better than pure guessing. :-)

Meanwhile, allow me to point you do helpful resources that
might be worth reading (just in case you didn't follow them
yet):

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x-config.html

http://wiki.freebsd.org/KDE4

http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/faq2.html

In case you have different trouble, please name the software
you're intending to run (e. g. which window manager), what you
have installed, the content of config files (such as .xinitrc
or .xsession) and the commands you've entered, plus their output
and error messages.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany