Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:33:33 -0800
From:      Kirk McKusick <mckusick@mckusick.com>
To:        mike@karels.net
Cc:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>, Christoph Mallon <christoph.mallon@gmx.de>, Andriy Gapon <avg@freebsd.org>, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Proposal: Unify printing the function name in panic messages()

I have having difficulty understanding the resistance to bringing
consistency to something that badly lacks it now. Along with the
ability to get rid of the extra space when needed or to add to it
when desired. The arguement that it is crap, but who cares because
we can work around it when we have someone offering to do the not
insignificant work to clean it up seems out of character with our
vision of a clean code base.

	Kirk McKusick