Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2013 20:49:49 +0100
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@getmail.no>
To:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Cubieboard - how-to?

Hello,

In a surprise move (not even I did see it coming) I was able to get a Cubieboard (bought it secondhand locally) today.
It is the 2012-09-09[2] revision, according to the text on the board itself.

Naturally, I want to run FreeBSD on it (well, it is natural for me).
- is there a how-to or a writeup somewhere on getting FreeBSD running on the Cubieboard?
(everything from install on what? usb stick, microSD, sata hard drive - to which bootloader? - to do you need a serial connection?)
- are there ready-made FreeBSD images available somewhere?

I tried googling, but didn't get much