Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 2013 18:56:47 +0100
From:      Gour <gour@atmarama.net>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: support for ATI X200M (RS480M)

--Sig_/.lkG0m60aoW5m3.fYo0R9qn

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 16:18:17 +0100
Jean-S=C3=A9bastien P=C3=A9dron <jean-sebastien.pedron@dumbbell.fr> wrote:

> This card is an integrated card: there's a known issue with them.

I see...

> Add the following line to your /boot/loader.conf, and reboot:
> hw.pci.default_vgapci_unit=3D"0"

The stick media is mounted ro, so I had to pass the param via grub edit
line and it seems that it helps  launcher starts in full resolution, but
now the whole screen is frozen, no mouse pointer, keyboard does not
react...

Sincerely,
Gour

--=20
The working senses are superior to dull matter; mind is higher=20
than the senses; intelligence is still higher than the mind;=20
and he [the soul] is even higher than the intelligence.