Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2014 03:24:06 +1100 (EST)
From:      Ian Smith <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thinkpad X200 serial number

Hi mobiliscenti,

my son bought a supposedly refurb X200 from an online auction site (not
eBay) which he kindly thought might suit me.  What'd suit me is his nice
T420 refurb he bought from the same site months earlier for $350 :) but
I'm trying to figure out if this X200 is worth investing in.

It was advertised with no OS (fine) but with no battery or power supply
(not so fine - Lenovo want AU$174 for a PS and 6-cell battery, and then
I won't know if it even boots for maybe a fortnight.)

I grabbed the service manual from the Lenovo site but need the complete
model and serial numbers of course, and couldn't find them underneath.

I suspect it might the sticker that's been removed! on the RH side just
above centre, ~2.1 x 0.6" (~53 x 15mm) .. could someone please confirm?

cheers, Ian