Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 2014 12:59:17 +0200
From:      John Hay <jhay@meraka.org.za>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   embedded board with 3 X wireless

Hi Guys,

We have been using AVILA, xscale arm based boards with 4 X MiniPCI slots
for a long time now. They are getting EOL and I was wondering what to
replace it with. Any ideas? Here is my short list of requirements:

- Run FreeBSD
- Boot from itself, even if you need to add some flash. We used CF on AVILA.
- Possible to have 3 X wireless. It can be a mix of builtin and some form
	of expansion. Wireless needs an antenna connector so that an
	external antenna can be connected.
- 1 X Ethernet. More won't hurt, but is not needed.
- 128MB RAM or more.

Thanks

John
--