Date:      Sat, 13 Sep 2014 19:25:54 +0300
From:      Toomas Aas <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Failed to attach fbd device: 6

I just updated my 10-STABLE amd64 machine from r268926 to r271474. My
PC has ATI Radeon X1300/X1550 video adapter and I am using radeonkms
(loaded from loader.conf)

One message in dmesg.boot which wasnt't there before the update caught my eye

error: [drm:pid0:drm_fb_helper_single_fb_probe] *ERROR* Failed to
attach fbd device: 6

Other than this error message, I am not seeing any ill effects. I'm
just curious if something could be done to fix this.

Full dmesg: http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/dmesg.boot

Cheers!
--
Toomas Aas