Date:      Sat, 3 Jan 2015 12:43:02 +0100
From:      Bernd Walter <ticso@cicely7.cicely.de>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Bernd Walter <ticso@cicely7.cicely.de>, ticso@cicely.de, "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: USB stability problem on AR9331 with stable/10

On Sat, Jan 03, 2015 at 12:54:58AM -0800, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Can you try FreeBSD-HEAD? See if it's more stable?
>
> There may be some USB PLL related stuff that isn't in stable/10.
> (I remember general USB instability on the AR933x chips that was
> finally resolved in ath9k/linux and I /think/ I ported it all to
> FreeBSD-HEAD.)

Ah - great.
PLL makes somewhat sense, because in some cases the USB device even
seem to have crashed and needed a power cycle.
Unfortunately head doesn't compile for me right now because of missing
dnstap/dnstap_config.h in libunbound, but I will retry later or go back
a few revs.

--
B.Walter <bernd@bwct.de> http://www.bwct.de