Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 2015 11:15:51 +0300
From:      Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: CC core dumping with CLANG 3.7 on armv5 - DREAMPLUG

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 08:50:39AM +0200, Mattia Rossi wrote:
> Hi all again, does anyone know what might be going on regarding the
> error below?
> Unfortunately I can't build clang with debugging symbols, as it fails
> because I run out of swap.
> As this means that I ahve to repartition and rebuild my build system and
> that's going to take awhile until I find the time to get around to do
> that, I have no additional information in the meantime...

You may disassemble the instruction at the address, and print the content
of registers:
(gdb) disassemble *0x01eb0868-8,0x01eb0868+8
(gdb) info registers

If the cause of your issue is weird codegeneration on ARMv5, it might be
seen from the data above.  On the other hand, this would not help if the
issue is algorithmic.  I am afraid there is not much more to suggest.

Is ARMv5 considered active platform for clang anyway ?