Date:      Sat, 1 Oct 2016 15:48:35 +0200
From:      Gary Jennejohn <gljennjohn@gmail.com>
To:        Grzegorz Junka <list1@gjunka.com>
Cc:        x11-list freebsd <freebsd-x11@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Lumina Desktop

On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 09:11:55 +0000
Grzegorz Junka <list1@gjunka.com> wrote:

> What would be the best contact email, list or forum to reach
> regarding problems with Lumina Desktop compiled from ports on
> FreeBSD?  Starting from version 1 on my desktop Lumina doesn't
> have any window manager, so windows can't be sized or moved.

fluxbox is a run dependency in the Makefile, so at least that
window manager must already be present on your system.

I would expect that start-lumina-desktop would automatically start
fluxbox;  fluxbox is the default window manager for Lumina.

If all else fails, just start fluxbox in a terminal (fluxbox&), so
it runs in the background.

--
Gary Jennejohn