Date:      Tue, 05 Sep 2017 20:47:25 +0200
From:      Lbartoletti <lbartoletti@tuxfamily.org>
To:        Chris Rees <crees@bayofrum.net>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        pgsql@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: USES pgsql:plpython?

Yes sorry. I wrote too fast :)
My patch is near to be ready. Just some tests to be sure.

Thanks.

Envoy=E9=A0de=A0mon=A0smartphone=A0BlackBerry=A010.
=A0 Message d'origine =A0
De: Chris Rees
Envoy=E9: mardi 5 septembre 2017 20:44
=C0: L.Bartoletti; ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc: pgsql@FreeBSD.org
Objet: Re: USES pgsql:plpython?

By the way, the syntax is:

USES=3D pgsql
WANT_PGSQL=3D plpython

The argument to USES is for version selection.

Chris

On 5 September 2017 19:33:53 BST, Chris Rees <crees@bayofrum.net> wrote:
>Hey,
>
>No reason at all... I just missed it out when I wrote that bit of
>pgsql.mk :)
>
>If you feel up to patching Mk/Uses/pgsql.mk (have a look at line 135,
>add plpython and make another line below it to match the others).=20
>Please alphabetise the list while you're at it!
>
>If you can't get it to work, I'll do it.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Chris
>
>On 5 September 2017 19:25:41 BST, "L.Bartoletti"
><lbartoletti@tuxfamily.org> wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>I prepare a port which needs plpython. Is there any reason that we
>>don't=20
>>have the choice to write in our Makefile "USES pgsql:plpython"?
>>
>>Only because there are no ports dependent upon this port? Can I add it
>
>>to my diff?
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>Lo=EFc Bartoletti.

--=20