Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2019 09:00:09 +0200
From:      76nemo76 <76nemo76@gmx.ch>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Lost net connection

Hi All,
      I have a freebsd 12 machine connected to a network switch.
The network switch is sometime switched off and on again
(but not the FreeBSD machine)  and
then the network is lost on the freebsd machine.

I have tried a lot of commands (ifconfig for instance) to restart the netw=
ork
without any success. Only a reboot makes the network working again.

I should mention that the machine has 4 ethernet ports
used in a bridge (all the ethernet ports are in the bridge)

Do you have any idea?

Thanks
=2D-
Gmail <76nemo76@gmx.ch>