Date:      Fri, 10 Jul 2020 06:35:00 -0700
From:      <soralx@cydem.org>
To:        <pkg@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Recursive pkg-create including dependencies

Hi, all.

 It wasn't that long ago that I recall last running a command to create
 a package for an installed port plus for all of its dependencies.
 So a command like
    pkg create -b <package> -r
 would result in a directory filled with .tbz's -- everything needed
 to run the application ('-b' because AFAIR the terminology included
 "backup"; '-r' for "recursive").

 Obviously, pkg-create does not do the job, and I found nothing in
 other man pages.

 Strangely, I just cannot remember the command or a tool that I used.
 Can someone help refresh my memory?

--
[SorAlx]  ridin' VN2000 Classic LT