Date:      Sun, 21 Mar 2021 09:19:18 -0300
From:      "Danilo G. Baio" <dbaio@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Reopening Weblate for translations

--kr2v6nynyy3lizjw

It took more time that we planned, but we would like to call everyone to
translate and help testing.

With the migration to Hugo/AsciiDoctor [1] we will still be able to
translate the whole documentation (books and articles) as we used to do
and soon we will be able to translate the full website as well through
Weblate.

On our Weblate [2] you will notice three projects:
  - Documentation (Books and Articles)
  - Website
  - FreeBSD Doc (Archived) - The old project

For now let's focus on the Documentation project.

Language teams that were using Weblate before the migration to
Hugo/Asciidoctor, please see our Wiki 'Translation based on Automatic
Suggestions' [3] for more details.

For everyone else, please see the status page [4], there are still
pending issues and any help is very welcome, probably we will have more
things to fix, but right now we need to test the new workflow. =3D)

Regards.

1 - https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-translators/2021-January/00=
0361.html
2 - https://translate-dev.freebsd.org/projects/