Date:      Fri, 2 Sep 2022 08:09:13 +0200
From:      Milan Obuch <freebsd-ports@dino.sk>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports Collection support for your FreeBSD version has ended...

Hi,

as I am doing today some maintenance, I am encountering this error.
This would not be worth mentioning, it is easily overridable by
defining ALLOW_UNSUPPORTED_SYSTEM, just I got this error on a
13.1-STABLE systems built relatively recently, one of them is built on
June 3, 2022... this is extremely prematurely in my eyes. Note this
does not happen on 12.3-STABLE system built on April 10, 2022.

If there really is some important issue in recent 13.1-STABLE system, I
think it should be mentioned and announced somewhere.

Regards,
Milan