Date:      Sun, 06 Nov 2022 08:34:31 +0000
From:      "=?utf-8?Q?Saifi=20Khan?=" <saifi.khan@nishan.io>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?utf-8?B?UmU6IEZyZWVCU0QgZmluYW5jaW5n?=

@Wojciech GNU General Public License (GPLv2) is a free software license. You may be frustrated but GPL has consistently delivered !

Your choice of biased words is matched by your lack of understanding of co-opetition in technology markets, Linux kernel being the exemplar.

NetBSD project was pressured by Wasabi. FreeBSD project was pressured by Juniper (as you write) and many other corps. LLVM-CLang was alll pumped up by Apple etc. Does that mean when waved dollars each project becomes a dancing queen (aka exploited) ?

warm regards
Saifi.