Date:      Sun, 6 Nov 2022 14:24:04 -0800
From:      Joe B <jb1277976@gmail.com>
To:        Freebsd Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Posting Style

What is recommended here on the mailing list?

Bottom posting or topo posting?

I know bottom posting it has the quoted replies at the top and the
person replying at the bottom

Top posting the repiler is at the top and all quoted text are at the
bottom? What is recomended here on this mailing list?

Sometimes i get email on my phone (Mail app iPhone) and i wait to go
home to reply since i use neomutt on my BSD laptop so i can bottom post,
Just trying to get a feel for this community.

Thanks

Joe B