Date:      Sun, 11 Dec 2022 11:44:16 +0100
From:      Milan Obuch <freebsd-riscv@dino.sk>
To:        freebsd-riscv@freebsd.org
Cc:        gehaowu@bitmoe.com, julien.cassette@gmail.com
Subject:   Re: Whether the Sipeed Lichee RV equipment is supported

On Sun, 11 Dec 2022 18:15:01 +0800
"=E8=91=9B=E8=B1=AA=E6=AD=A6" <gehaowu@bitmoe.com> wrote:

> hello everyone:
> I have obtained a Sipeed Lichee
> RV[https://wiki.sipeed.com/hardware/en/lichee/RV/RV.html
> <https://wiki.sipeed.com/hardware/en/lichee/RV/RV.html >] device,
> which does not seem to support freebsd. Do you have a support plan
> and schedule? Thank you Sipeed Lichee RV <https://fanyi.baidu.com/###
> > hello everyone: I have obtained a LICHEERV device, which does not
> > seem to support freebsd. Do you have a support plan and schedule?
> > Thank you=20

Allwinner D1 uses C906 core, which means something special needs to be
done to support it. See older post on this list, available at URL
https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-riscv/2022-December/000229.html

Some time ago, however, there was a thread on the subject as well, most
interesting one (I think) is from March 13, 2022, archived copy at
https://lists.freebsd.org/archives/freebsd-riscv/2022-March/000159.html

I don't know more, but maybe Julien achieved something, added as CC. It
would be nice if he can share in case he has anything done.

Regards,
Milan