Date:      Thu, 04 Mar 1999 17:04:39 +0900
From:      Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@itojun.org>
To:        shibumi@cisco.com
Cc:        Gerd Heber <heber@elmasri.capsl.udel.edu>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wireless (Netwave Airsurfer)

>The Baystack card used to be a Xircom Netwave.  Try the cnw driver instead.

	There are two kind of Netwave Airsurfer cards.
	old: "Netwave Airsurfer",
	new: "Netwave Airsurfer Plus", with IEEE802.11 compatibility

	I believe cnw driver is only for old ones.  Baystack card is based on
	Netwave Airsurfer Plus (new one) so it may not work.  I saw there was
	Linux driver for the new ones, so it should be possible to modify
	cnw driver.
	(I don't have the new ones personally)

itojun