Date:      Sat, 03 Apr 1999 18:05:25 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>, "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Switching to EGCS on Saturday (PST)

Dude, we're talking about advancing by a day an event which is already
seriously late anyway.  The end of the world isn't going to come out
of this and, even if it were, 24 more hours to live wouldn't make the
slightest bit of difference to you anyway.  I think you just need to
chill out and let -current do what it needs to do.  It's more
important for us to get testing started than it is for us to safeguard
your box and if zero risk is what you seek, don't run -current at all.
Enough said - this isn't even worth arguing about.

- Jordan