Date:      Fri, 17 Feb 1995 01:45:32 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        hasty@netcom.com (Amancio Hasty Jr)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: isdn driver info?

> Hi,
>
> Just wondering about the isdn driver which was committed and
> if anyone has info as to how well it works and how much
> does the card cost,etc..
>
> Tnks,
> 	Amancio

My understanding is that it's still pretty green, but it's a start and
its authors will be working rather heavily on it over the next couple
of months so I felt that it was worth getting in on the ground floor
with it.  They say that they're using it constantly for their own
internet link, so it must be stable enough for that at least.

It supports the defunct but still extant German ISDN standard and the
new EUROISDN standard, so if you can find a card that's compatible with
that, go for it!

Of course, in the U.S. we no doubt have our OWN standard, and god only
knows what that is! :-)

						Jordan