Date:      Sun, 27 Mar 2022 17:55:04 +0200
From:      Mark Tinka <mark@tinka.africa>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Using a FreeBSD desktop was somehting about dog food

--------------eh0MuKsmUBUlIn8A8UqVlvQG

On 3/27/22 11:25, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk wrote:

> Over the years , without relentlessly I am mentioning this difficulty
> point .
> It seems that there is no hope to reach   a solution to this problem .
> I do not know why .

My thoughts are that if folk want pretty and easy, several options
already exist.

The open source world is, IMHO, more concerned with making inaccessible
features and services available to the masses at the very least. Having
to add lipstick and ribbons is less of a concern. To be fair, I don't
see anything wrong with that. It mirrors real life... if people are
willing to give you their free time to get you access to something
typically only available to a few, it's pretty hard to be a chooser.

Mark.
--------------eh0MuKsmUBUlIn8A8UqVlvQG

  <head>
  </head>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAOgwaMsCgKrepam6v42Nk1M+nfWqk-yRWeqmKMMu9McsKfeVfQ@mail.gmail.com">
            style="font-family:tahoma,sans-serif;font-size:large"><br>
              class="gmail_default">Over the years , without
              relentlessly I am mentioning this difficulty point .</div>
              class="gmail_default">It seems that there is no hope to
              reach   a solution to this problem .</div>
              class="gmail_default">I do not know why .<br>
    My thoughts are that if folk want pretty and easy, several options
    already exist.<br>
    The open source world is, IMHO, more concerned with making
    inaccessible features and services available to the masses at the
    very least. Having to add lipstick and ribbons is less of a concern.
    To be fair, I don't see anything wrong with that. It mirrors real
    life... if people are willing to give you their free time to get you
    access to something typically only available to a few, it's pretty
    hard to be a chooser.<br>
    Mark.<br>

--------------eh0MuKsmUBUlIn8A8UqVlvQG--