Date:      Mon, 4 Apr 2016 09:10:38 +0930
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        perl@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Perl vendor directory

Hi,
I am trying to update the Zone Minder port and one problem I found was =
that it would install its perl goop into /. It turns out this is because =
the vendor directories in the FreeBSD Perl port are all empty.

There is a work around (tell ZM to install its perl stuff in the site =
prefix) but it would be nice to not have to do that.

I don't know much Perl so I have no idea how tricky it is though.

The ZM discussion thread is at =
https://forums.zoneminder.com/viewtopic.php?f=3D6&t=3D24460&p=3D93632#p936=
32

Thanks