Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:03:33 +0800
From:      "Kevin Foo" <chflags@gmail.com>
To:        araujo@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   mod_security2 rules

Hi Marcelo,

I have recently csup'ed my ports tree and upgraded my box. Portupgrade
completed without any problem. Later, I discovered that all my mod_security2
rules (which are the modified of default core rules) were replaced without
my knowledge. Luckily, I still have decent backup of those rules.

I'm not sure if it is proper for a port to upgrade config files by
overwriting them even though the checksums are bad? Is this a bug?

P/S : Please cc me as I'm not subscribed to ports@.

--
Regards
Kevin Foo