Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:16:01 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.freebsd.org>
To:        brij_krishnan@yahoo.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: developers always wanted , join up : gopenports project

This is ridiculous.  Why the hell you felt compelled to fill my
mailbox with *nine* copies of this message is beyond me, and spamming
in the name of project evangelism is hardly getting things off on the
right foot!  You've certainly left me without any desire to contribute
to or even endorse this project and I seriously doubt I'm the only
person who feels this way.

You owe this group an apology, I think.

- Jordan