Date:      Mon, 22 Jul 1996 20:03:09 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   2.2 SNAP soon?

Now that 2.1.5 is off my plate, I can focus my attentions on 2.2 again
and am wondering if we're about due for another SNAP.  If we're going
to switch compilers anytime soon, I'd also like that to happen before
the SNAP since this is going to be another CD version (the last was on
May 1st, 1996) - shall we shoot for August 1st, thereabouts?  Anybody
got any burning issues they'd like to deal with before I do this?

					Jordan