Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 1995 11:00:58 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   User group meeting in Silicon Valley area.  2nd try..

Well, I received all of *two* responses to my call for the first
meeting of the Bay Area FreeBSD Users Group (BAFUG?)  which is hardly
enough to actually hold it.  I can just see the 3 of us sitting around
going "Erm.  Anyone for ice cream?  How about a movie?"  Not that I'm
adverse to such social activities, but I'm going to need a bit more
buy-in than this to make it worth doing.

So I'll try again: Is anyone in this area interested in holding a user
group meeting?  If so, please send me mail!  Otherwise I'll just
assume that this is an idea who's time has not quite come and go on to
other things..

Also, don't let it stop you if you're not in the Bay Area - you're
more than encouraged to organize and send out a call for a meeting in
your own!

					Jordan