Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:57:54 +0200
From:      Guenter Doerrhoefer <gdoerrhoefer@ramgmbh.de>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Belkin USB2serial F5U103

According to the release note the Belkin F5U103 should be supported. I
could not get it to operate, the device is recognized but cannot be
configured. Anyone got the Belkin to cooperate with 5.2-current?

We tried several other adapters (not mentioned in the release note) and
found that they work without problems:
	M-CAB USB-serial adapter cable and M-CAB USB2.0-serial adapter cable

Hint for programming: The port UCOMn mounted by the USBA-driver must
remain open after settings are made, otherwise the settings are lost
when port is closed.