Date:      Sat, 6 Aug 2016 22:55:21 -0700
From:      Doug Hardie <doug@remotesupportservicesllc.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   freebsd-update from 9.3 to 11.0

Is there any information available on when freebsd-update might be =
corrected to upgrade some 9.3 systems to 11.0?  I have tried all the =
beta's and none of them will do the upgrade even with the EN applied.  =
Bug 211398 has the details.

I have a number of production systems on 9.3 that need to be upgraded.  =
I can't go to 10.x as it won't boot on that hardware.  However, 11.0 =
does boot.  I can't afford the downtime to completely rebuild them.

=E2=80=94 Doug