Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 1997 12:18:28 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   ASUS SC-200 vs SC-875

Hello,
	In our news machine we currently have 6 drives and one 2940 controller...
I was thinking of adding another PCI scsi controller to speed it up a bit
and allow us to add more drives....  Since I already have a controller I
can boot from, would this matter with that card ?  Or should I pay a little
extra for the Ultra version ? We dont have any ultra drives just yet...
Would it matter for now?  Also, how are the drivers for the NCR based SCSI
controllers ? Are they as stable as the Adaptec ones ?

Thanks,

	---Mike

	---Mike