Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 1998 13:54:03 -0600
From:      "Jeffrey J. Mountin" <jeff-ml@mountin.net>
To:        Brian Feldman <green@zone.syracuse.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Changing sh for compatibility sake

At 07:31 AM 10/27/98 -0500, Brian Feldman wrote:
>Let me repeat this once more: not a SINGLE script breaks with pdksh!

Agreed, but on one of lists someone pointed out some other issues with
pdksh.  This was quite a while back on -isp or -security.

Korn is supposed to 100% bourne compatible.

Coming from BSDi to FBSD, I was rather put out that I needed to install it.
8-)

Jeff Mountin - Unix Systems TCP/IP networking
jeff@mountin.net