Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 1997 12:56:54 -0400
From:      Yves Eric Laliberte <ylaliber@cesart.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mail-server???

Hi there,

I wish to installed a mail server like Netscape or others.

Do you know a product (mail server) who use it own database and should be
acces via Web to add new account and manage the server.  I don't want to
use free Bsd account because of the security.  My server will be manage
remote and I don't want to give acces to custumers directely on free bsd
(unix) account.  I know Netscape build his server like this but I don't
think that it is compatible with free bsd.

Please help me to find a solution.  You can distribute this mail on your
listserv if it can help.

Yves Eric Laliberte