Date:      Tue, 09 Sep 1997 20:59:19 -0400
From:      Louis-Philippe Alain <xenub@boisfrancs.qc.ca>
To:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Limiting users connect time (+ another little question)

Hi M.Seltzer!
	Here we have a "tow hours of inactivity" time out. When there's no
activity on the line for two consecutive hours, they are disconnected. And
we also automaticaly disconnect users who stay connected for 24 hours in a
row. A user that is disconnected can reconnect himself immediately after
the disconnection.

	What we have troubles with is users that double-logging in. We have a case
that a user was connected 10 times under the same username. The person just
pay us for one account and then sold his password to everyone he known! Is
there any script that we could use to disallow a user to be logged tow time
under the same username?

Thanks a lot!

Louis-Philippe Alain
Internet Bois-Francs