Date:      Sat, 21 Nov 1998 19:46:56 -0500
From:      "Mark S. Reichman" <mark@borg.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Library probs...

I am getting and "ld.so failed cant find libXt.so.6.0" message
when I am in xfree86 trying to start netscape.
This all started immediately after upgrade from 2.2.7-stable to
3.0-release.  I definetely have this lib in
/usr/compat/linux/usr/X11R6/lib.  It is in elf hints file
as libXt.so.6.  No matter what I do with ldd, ldconfig
I cant get netscape to start because it cant find this lib.
Even if I do ldconfig -m -elf /usr/compat/linux/usr/X11R6/lib
and put it in the -elf hints file it still says it cant find it.
What is up... I am scratching my head on this one..

I am not subscribed to the list so please email me..
                    \|/
                   (@ @)
  |            Mark S. Reichman         |
  |             mark@borg.com           |