Date:      Sun, 17 May 1998 12:42:33 +0100
From:      Manar Hussain <manar@ivision.co.uk>
To:        Mark Mayo <mark@vmunix.com>
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: virtusertable weirdness

At 00:21 16/05/98 -0400, Mark Mayo wrote:
>Hi all.. I'm having an odd problem with the virtuser feature in
>sendmail.. Hoping someone has run into the same problem.
>
>Basically, it don't work. :)

Can't help with this in sendmail but I can say that we've found all our
mailserver tweeking a LOT easier and quicker since moving to Exim
(www.exim.org). Having a file that lists the numebr of additional domains
and then an extra alias file per domain is about 10 lines in the config
file. Exim's a pretty easy drop in replacment for sendmail and focuses on
ease of use ... you might also look at qmail which focuses more on security
and performance (though exim is much better than sendmail on this too).

Manar