Date:      Wed, 25 Nov 1998 19:45:56 +0100
From:      Marius Bendiksen <Marius.Bendiksen@scancall.no>
To:        ben@rosengart.com
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on i386 memory model

>Why don't you implement it and find out?

(1) I lack the required knowledge of BSD internals
(2) I doubt I have sufficient mastery of C to rewrite libc
(3) If the effort is going to be wasted (ie. if noone will commit it),
there's no point in doing so.

Correct at least two of the above, and I'll give it my best shot, and get
back to you. I assume it would be -quite- a lot of work?

---
Marius Bendiksen, IT-Trainee, ScanCall AS <marius@scancall.no>