Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:13:25 -0800
From:      Matt Distefano <mdis29a@onlinemac.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SurfChina.com - Search Engine for China

Well, I think that having access to information about China could be a
serious benefit to converting more users to FreeBSD... I mean, they could
teach us a thing or two about advocacy over there in China... :P

/* :: "would you give me a chance? ::   Matt Distefano - Jennifer Ever */
/* :: i know what you are..        ::    [. mdis29a@onlinemac.com .]   */
/* :: cus i saw you on tv..."      ::       #wiltedrose (DAL.net)      */

           Your source for news, and other informative rants:
          4 boxes, 1 lump each - http://4boxes.freeservers.com

              Deathly Ill Publications: http://dip.cjb.net
                    Web print, audio - since 1993