Date:      Sat, 13 Feb 1999 06:58:38 -0800
From:      Rob Bryant <rbryant@mindinfo.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Cheap Bytes?

Has anyone ever bought the "unofficial" FreeBSD CD from Cheap Bytes?

In my usual chicken-hearted, dilletante-ish way, I am thinking of buying it
to try on FreeBSD for size... then moving up to the official FreeBSD
release if it's a nice fit.

But there may be issues I don't know about, especially considering that I
don't know much. Does anyone have an opinion about Cheap Bytes?

// rob

--
This is my .sig; less is more.