Date:      Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:29:21 -0700
From:      "Randy A. Katz" <randyk@ccsales.com>
To:        Dennis <dennis@etinc.com>, isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Any experience with T3/HSSI cards and FreeBSD?

Cool!

I guess Dennis is granted another stab at life since this story cannot
possibly convince a (flea?). I use Dennis's products, have received
excellent support from Dennis himself, and have no financial gain by saying
so...actually I hope that none of you use his products because once the big
guys find out how good his HSSI cards are (and software) then there will be
no more Dennis (have a good vacation Dennis), no more ETInc...only a big
marketing push and some back office engineers which are served iced
cappucino as they disect and embelish Dennis stuff!