Date:      Sat, 20 Jul 2002 13:12:12 -0500
From:      "Jack L. Stone" <jackstone@sage-one.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FBSD Apache-FP Question List

I don't really have the time to spare, but I would volunteer to host a mail
list dedicated to FBSD Apache FrontPage issues since no such central
presently place exists....

I would get a domain, set up the list on majordomo and host the list,
although I do not profess to be nor want to be the main "Mr. Answer man".
It would need to be similar to this list. All interested parties would help
each other with issues on the ports, installing, configuring, etc on a FBSD
platform.

I need some encouragement from enough folks to take this on..... and if
enough folks think it would be useful.

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator