Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 1997 22:45:59 +0000
From:      Glenn Johnson <gljohnsn@iamerica.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   EXMH

I hope this isn't too off subject. I just installed exmh and it looks
really good. I am using fetchmail to receive my mail from my ISP and
reading it with exmh. What I would like to be able to do is set the
"from" field for my outgoing mail to my e-mail gateway, not my local
machine in exmh. Yes, I have looked through the documentation, but could
find no mention of this, although I am sure it can be done. As always,
thanks to all of you on this list for your help.
--
Glenn Johnson
gljohnsn@iamerica.net