Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 1997 14:54:09 -0700
From:      Joćo Assad <jfassad@domain.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CD-ROM 12x

Hello guys,

	I have a big problem... ( or maybe a little problem for you guys)

	Im trying to install Freebsd 2.1.5 in my pentium 100 but it doesnt
detect my CD-ROM drive.
	Its a Creative CD (Infra18 12x) that comes with the new SB64.
	Im using the CD connected to my second IDE as a master. It works
in DOS ( port 170 and IRQ 15 ) and with Win95 ( IRQ 10 ).
	I've already tryed to connect my CD in SB IDE but it doesnt works
either.
	I tryed to copy all freebsd files into my HDD but when it tryes to
extract files and copy em to my freebsd partition the speed starts to
slow down and the instalation stops. ( Note that this problem appear
after I choose the instalation medium... )

PLEASE HELP ME! Im trying to solve this problem for 3 months but I
couldnt find any information about my problem.

Thanks,

	Joćo Assad