Date:      Sat, 17 May 1997 21:30:19 +0000
From:      Adam Majowicz <userx92@compsol.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CGI Script settup

I have Free Bsd with the ports collection I also have Perl 5 which I did
makeinstall and
installed perl5 fine.

I was trying to run a script and got this message.

METHOD NOT IMPLEMENTED

post to /cgi-bin/post.cgi not supported

I am assuming that this may be because the cgi-bin dirrectory is not
linked with perl some way

Here is the Question :   How do I link a cgi-bin dirrectory with perl ?

And where would the config. file be for this or what the name for the
file would be?

I am a new unix user still learning and any info would be helpfull.

Adam

adam@downtownusa.net
or
userx92@compsol.net